About Rising Health Chiropractic Wellness
Chiropractic methods focus on diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, as these disorders affect general health via the nervous system. Our chiropractic treatment techniques involve manual therapy, especially manipulation of the spine, other joints, and soft tissues, but we also include exercises and health and lifestyle counseling.
Rising Health Chiropractic Wellness
James Hauke DC
Dr James Hauke has been a licensed , practicing Doctor of Chiropractic since December 2003. Dr. Hauke was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He completed his undergraduate study at UW-Waukesha; receiving his Associates Degree. Dr. Hauke pursued his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa. Currently Dr. Hauke carries an advanced proficiency rating in Activator Techniques since 2006 and is a member of BRG (Business Referral Group)Dr. Hauke participated with fund raisers for numerous charities including; assisting animals from Hurricane Katrina and the Hunger Task Force. He has also traveled to Brazil to provide chiropractic care to the less fortunate people of the Amazon. There he successfully treated conditions including decades long migraines, cervical disc bulges with arm pain, a debilitating foot injury among many others, otherwise unsuccessfully treated by conventional methods. The lines of people wound through the gym, school and church seeking answers to their health problems. Dr. Hauke accepts a variety of cases including: family care, pediatrics, posture correction, automobile and work related accidents, sports related injuries and optimal performance. He has given over 80,000 adjustments and especially loves helping people achieve their health goals.
Dr. Hauke's Specialized Achievements and Requirements:
- has fulfilled the classroom hours and successfully completed the testing after each module to meet the requirements for certification in Nutritional Counseling as required by the Wisconsin Chiropractic Board of Examiners. To maintain this status the doctor also is required to attend approved nutritional continuing education courses annually.
- has successfully completed the requirements to use and analyze the results from computerized thermographic and surface EMG (electromyography)
- has ulfilled required classroom hours to provide interferential ( electrical stimulation )
- has successfully achieved advanced proficiency rating with Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique. He has fulfilled the requirements of a minimum of three 12 hour courses including training. This was followed by successfully passing written and practical exams. Each year he maintains and enhances his proficiency by attending 12 hour class room time to review research and development and do hands on practical work with the technique. This is monitored by the instructors who have been thoroughly trained with the latest developments prior to the presentation of the seminar. This requirement ensures both the doctors’ skill and delivery of the technique on an annual basis.
- is required by the Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing to have a minimum of 40 classroom hours in approved seminars every 2 years to maintain a license to practice chiropractic in the state of Wisconsin.
- has updated his skills by attending courses in exercise and rehabilitation.
Every 2 years the doctors get re-certified in CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).